- East Africa Regional Camp- Shores 2014 Uganda
- Fun! Interaction! Adventure! Learning! Uganda Girl Guides Association organized the East Africa Regional camp at its National Camping and Training Site in Kaazi Busabaala Wakiso District from 8 to 14 August 2014, it was an amazing experience that brought together over 600 Girl Guides from South Sudan, Rwanda, Burundi, United Kingdom and Uganda the host.
- World Thinking Day 2015 Announcement!
- Did you guess the 2015 World Thinking Day Theme correctly?
- Ghana Girl Guide member reports on her experiences at 35th World Conference
- Yvette Sena Blankson, member of Ghana Girl Guides Association writes “I am a Girl Guide. A very proud one. For me, the highest international platform in guiding for any young leader is the World Conference.
- Participant from Rwanda shares her experiences at the World Conference
- My name is Pascaline Umulisa, I was the 35th World Conference young delegate from Association des Guides du Rwanda. I am very thankful to WAGGGS for having provided me with a full scholarship to attend the conference, which was so inspiring.
- Zimbabwe delegate shares her highlights of World Conference
- I am Rumbidzai Patience Tazviwana, the young delegate from Zimbabwe. The opportunity to attend the World Conference was a beneficial one in all aspects. It was more than just a guiding experience; It was life changing.
- “Free Being Me” starts up in Rwanda
- 15 young leaders from Rwanda and 11 Scouts and Guides (Compagnons) from France came together, working together to gain skills, from 16-21 July 2014, helping them to use both the “Free Being Me” and the “Stop the Violence” programmes with girls.